CHICAGO, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
ArisGlobal®, a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for life sciences, today announced it achieved record growth, market expansion, and major product innovations in 2015. The company has robust plans in place to continually innovate its life sciences cloud platform for regulatory compliance and drug development.
With an extended client community of over 200 customers, ArisGlobal® signed 25 new customers in 2015. Subscription bookings grew by 80% from its four business units of Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Benefit Risk Management, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Development and Medical Communications. This is attributed to the company's focus on innovative technology that solves some of the most complex issues facing life sciences companies, and its ability to seamlessly integrate its solutions and those of third-party providers.
Other notable achievements that contributed to its 2015 success include:
- Became a top provider of cloud solutions, with more than 100 customers
- Drove 60% revenue growth for its clinical development business unit
- Acquired Medsight Solutions in June 2015 which included the revolutionary integrated risk management solution, Medsight Sapphire (now known as ArisGlobal® agBalance™)
- Drove record levels of R&D investments to support the company's long-term innovation strategy
- Delivered an end-to-end cloud solution for 'Top 5' biotech with ARISg™ and ARISj™ (PV system), agDispatch™ (call center management), and agTracker™ (case triage tool that automates the receipt of adverse event data regardless of source) in a single global database on the cloud
- Established strategic partnerships with top safety service providers to deliver cost-effective and up-to-date regulatory compliance with minimal disruption to customers' operations
Reflecting on the 2015 results, Managing Director, Sonia Veluchamy stated: "2015 was a solid year of growth and transformation for ArisGlobal® on a number of different fronts, and we are now focused on ensuring that this momentum continues into 2016 and beyond. ArisGlobal's strategy of providing end-to-end cloud-based solutions for life science's companies is positioning ArisGlobal to be the market leader."
ArisGlobal® (http://www.arisglobal.com) provides innovative cloud platform solutions which facilitate drug development and regulatory compliance within the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries. Its cloud platform supports the entire product life cycle including Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Communications. ArisGlobal®'s advanced technology solutions currently empower over 200 drug and device manufacturers, CROs and regulatory agencies to make better and more informed decisions, facilitate compliance, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Headquartered in the U.S., ArisGlobal® has regional offices in Europe, India and Japan.