NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center is now offering incredibly vital tips for hiring a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim for a US Navy Veteran or a person in Arizona with mesothelioma. If a diagnosed person or their family hires the wrong lawyer-they may not receive the full compensation they deserve. The Center believes most people diagnosed with mesothelioma in the United States and Arizona get shortchanged on financial compensation because they had no way to distinguish between the nation's most qualified mesothelioma attorneys and local car accident attorneys. This is especially true for US Navy Veterans in Arizona.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161027/433378
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161027/433380
Unfortunately, being impulsive when it comes to selecting a lawyer to represent a person in Arizona who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma can end very badly for the person with mesothelioma or their family members. The Center is literally talking about the diagnosed person or their family losing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. To prevent getting shortchanged from happening a person diagnosed with mesothelioma in Arizona, or their family members are urged to contact the Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 800-714-0303.
Tips for Hiring the Right Mesothelioma Attorney from the Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- "It is incredibly important a person diagnosed with mesothelioma in Arizona has the most skilled and experienced attorneys assisting them. Before you hire a lawyer to help with a mesothelioma compensation claim make certain they have references that will demonstrate their ability to get the best possible mesothelioma compensation for their clients.
- "If you are a US Navy Veteran in Arizona please make certain the lawyer/law firm you are talking to has achieved a million dollar settlement for a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma within the last twelve months.
- "There is no such thing as a "federally sponsored" mesothelioma claims centers and Internet ads that suggest no lawsuit is needed are not being honest.
- "Before you hire a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim in Arizona please call us at 800-714-0303. The Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center can provide resources and guidance in choosing the best lawyers to represent your claim. The more qualified the attorney is - the larger the financial compensation settlement is likely to be as we would like to explain-anytime." http:/Arizona./MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Arizona the Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at each hospital.
* The Mayo Clinic Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona: http://www.mayoclinic.org/patient-visitor-guide/arizona
* The University of Arizona Medical Center Tucson, Arizona:
The Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center would like to emphasize theirs is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in Arizona including communities such as Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe. Peoria, or Prescott. http://Arizona.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Arizona include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, manufacturing workers, plumbers, nuclear power plant workers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically, these high risk workers were exposed to asbestos in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. Mesothelioma also happens in Arizona. http://Arizona.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arizona-mesothelioma-victims-center-now-offers-vital-tips-on-hiring-an-attorney-for-a-person-with-mesothelioma-in-arizona-the-goal-getting-much-better-compensation-results-300353217.html
SOURCE Arizona Mesothelioma Victims Center