ARK Performance to Unveil Rally-Ready Hyundai Veloster at SEMA Show 2011
Hyundai's Fun-to-Drive, Three-Door Veloster Coupe to Make its SEMA Show Debut
COSTA MESA, Calif., Sept. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To showcase the performance capabilities and aftermarket potential of its innovative three-door coupe, Hyundai has teamed up with ARK Performance to transform Veloster into a sleek and sporty rally car. The ARK Performance Veloster will be unveiled at the 2011 SEMA Show with a custom twin-scroll turbocharger increasing its horsepower to 210HP and a bright green and flat gray paint scheme to give enthusiasts a glimpse at Veloster's potential. ARK Performance's Veloster will be shown in the Hyundai booth between November 1-4, 2011 among other modified Velosters and Genesis Coupes.
"The Hyundai Veloster is an ideal car for enthusiasts with its distinctive design and dynamic architecture," said Ted Lee, owner, ARK Performance Inc. "At SEMA, our ARK Performance Veloster will bridge the realm between an affordable sports car and an extreme motor sports vehicle. From the first Tiburon, to the Genesis Coupe, and now with the Veloster, ARK Performance continues to uphold the torch as the pioneer of aftermarket performance manufacturing for Hyundai."
The ARK Performance Hyundai Veloster will showcase mechanical, interior and exterior modifications including an open wheel concept with aggressive fenders and Nitto tires. ARK will also develop Veloster specific parts to showcase the tunability of the engine and vehicle exterior.
ARK Performance has planed numerous modifications to make this Veloster a must-see vehicle at this year's SEMA Show.
Mechanical components ARK plans to customize include:
- ARK Turbo Charger and Intercooler System
- ARK Intercooler Piping System
- ARK Custom Oil Cooler
- ARK Turbo Manifold
- ARK Lightweight Pulley System
- ARK Six-Pot Big Brake Kit
- ARK Eight-Point Chromoly Rally Style Roll Cage
- ARK DTP Track Coilover System
- ARK Upper Strut and Front and Rear Sway Bar
- ARK Camber and Control Arms
- ARK GRIP Dual Exhaust
- ARK RSEPC Downpipes and Test Pipes
Interior enhancements include:
- JPM Coachworks Custom OEM Seats with Alcantara Interior
- JPM Coachworks Custom Alcantara Shift Boot
- JPM Coachworks Custom Alcantara Dashboard
- JPM Coachworks Custom Alcantara Headliner
- JPM Coachworks Custom Alcantara Doors and Visors
- JPM Coachworks Custom Floor Mats
- JPM Coachworks Custom Alcantara Audio Finish
- Image Dynamics Q450.4 Amplifiers
- Image Dynamics Q600.1 Amplifiers
- Image Dynamics XS65 Component Speakers
- Image Dynamics ID10D4 Subwoofers
- ARK Racing Pedals
- DSG Performance / Password JDM Shift Knob
- DSG Performance / SUN Automotive Eco
- DSG Performance / SUN Hyper Voltage System GT
- DSG Performance / SUN Automotive Gauss System
- DSG Performance / SUN Automotive Hot Inazma Pocket
- DSG Performance / SUN Automotive Hyper Ground System
- Jason Noren Fabrications Custom Rally Cage
- Adam Perry Custom Audio Setup
ARK Performance will also make moderate exterior modifications to the Veloster, including:
- ARK CFX Designs Front Lip
- ARK CFX Designs Side Skirt
- ARK CFX Designs Rear Bumper
- ARK SFX Designs Wide Front and Rear Fenders
- ARK CFX Designs Grille
- ARK SFX Rear Wing Mount
- OneEighty Custom Headlights
- OneEighty Custom Taillights
- OneEighty Custom Fog Lamps
- Rally Armor Custom Veloster Mud Flaps
- Rally Armor Custom Veloster Mounts
- DSG Performance / Password JDM Chromoly Lug Nuts
- Yokohama Advan RZ Gunmetal x5
- Nitto NT05 x5
- Beyond Autobody Custom Paint and Finish
ARK PERFORMANCE INC.
The goal of ARK Performance Inc. is to become a leader in providing superior after market solutions for a variety of vehicles. Showcasing our excellence through product demonstrations, ARK Performance currently leads the way in the automotive aftermarket. ARK Performance Inc. was founded fifteen years ago, and is now one of the largest manufacturing facilities in the Republic of Korea. Our primary objectives are to produce superior quality OEM and aftermarket automotive parts, while developing applications to contribute to the advancement of the automotive community.
ARK has steadily achieved an increased market share. Our company has broadened its product line into performance exhaust systems, suspension, and CNC machined products that are currently being distributed to North America, the Middle East, and Asia. ARK Performance has received high marks for quality manufacturing, which is demonstrated by our ISO9001 and QS9000 certifications. This is the result of using the latest cutting-edge technology, and ultimately producing superior products. As our slogan suggests, the quality of our products directly contributes to the overall quality of performance. ARK Performance will continue to maintain its stance as a leader in quality, providing a satisfying experience for our customers.
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Costa Mesa, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through more than 800 dealerships nationwide. All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes the 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable new vehicle warranty, Hyundai's 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, 5-years of complimentary Roadside Assistance and the Hyundai Trade-in Value Guarantee.
SOURCE Hyundai Motor America
More by this Source
Hyundai Named Most Reliable Manufacturer In CarMD's Annual Vehicle Health Index Report
Dec 03, 2013, 15:00 ET
Hyundai Motor America Reports All-time Record November Sales
Dec 03, 2013, 13:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.