ARRIS Takes Converged Triple Play Solution Portfolio to Canitec 2012
SUWANEE, Ga., April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As Latin American broadband service providers begin to add new revenue-generating services like higher speed tiers of data, next generation IP video, video on demand and advertising, they will find a complete set of open standards-based solutions at the ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) booth #403 in Exhibit Hall 2 at Expo Canitec, May 30 to June 1, 2012 in Acapulco, Mexico. Solutions featured will focus on the broadband home of the future and how the region's cable service providers can provide triple play service to their subscribers anytime, anywhere, on any screen.
ARRIS will deliver interactive demonstrations of its industry leading portfolio of end-to-end video, data and voice solutions that have been widely deployed by major MSOs and telco carriers worldwide. The demonstrations will include the:
- ARRIS CMTS and CPE DOCSIS® 3.0 portfolio, which delivers high speed data and IP Voice with industry-leading five 9's reliability
- ARRIS Whole Home Solution, a centralized triple-play Gateway solution consisting of the Moxi® Gateway and Players, which reduces an operator's in-home costs while enhancing the subscriber's home entertainment landscape
- ARRIS Network Management and Workforce Automation solutions that reduce operational cost and complexity while ensuring the highest possible customer experience
- ARRIS end-to-end Wi-Fi® deployment system with Ruckus Wireless® access solutions
- ARRIS Video on Demand, Linear and Advanced Advertising Insertion solutions
- ARRIS Fixed Mobile Convergence solutions for cellular voice, data, SMS and MMS offload
- ARRIS Access and Transport high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics
- ARRIS advanced encoding, ad splicing and audio normalization platform
Additionally, Patricio Latini, ARRIS director of sales engineering, will conduct a workshop on IPv6 implementation strategies for Cable Operators at 5:00PM on Wednesday, May 30th.
To schedule a meeting with an ARRIS executive at Canitec, please contact Lisa Bousquet at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 203 303 6505
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Waltham, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.