ARRIS to Display Converged IP Video, Voice and Data Portfolio and Switched Digital Video Solutions at Korean Cable Show
SUWANEE, Ga., May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will demonstrate its industry leading portfolio of converged video, data and voice solutions, including its Switched Digital Video (SDV) Solution, at the KCTA Show in Jeju Island, Korea, May 31-June 1, 2012. ARRIS will highlight the features and functionality of SDV integrated into the local Korean ecosystem. SDV provides an economical alternative for reclaiming bandwidth on the RF spectrum as it dynamically broadcasts linear channels only when actively viewed by a subscriber. This allows cable operators to add a large number of additional HD channels to their lineup as well as grow other applications like VOD and HSD in the freed-up spectrum.
ARRIS will also deliver interactive demonstrations of its industry leading portfolio of end-to-end video, data and voice solutions that have been widely deployed by major MSOs and Telco service providers worldwide. Solutions featured will focus on the broadband home of the future and how Korea's cable service providers can provide triple play service to their subscribers anytime, anywhere, on any screen. They include the:
- ARRIS C4® CMTS and Wi-Fi®-enabled Touchstone® CPE DOCSIS® 3.0 portfolio, which delivers high speed data and IP Voice with industry-leading reliability
- ARRIS Whole Home Solution, a centralized triple-play gateway solution consisting of the Moxi® gateway, players, user interface and cloud services portal, which reduces an operator's in-home costs while enhancing the subscriber's home entertainment landscape
- ARRIS Wi-Fi deployment system with Ruckus Wireless® access solutions
- ARRIS ConvergeMedia™ SkyVision™ Video on Demand, Linear and Advanced Advertising Insertion solutions
- ARRIS Access and Transport high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics
- ARRIS VIPr™ advanced encoding, ad splicing and audio normalization platform
For more information, visit: www.arrisi.com/get/kcta
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Waltham, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.
More by this Source
SK Broadband Deploys ARRIS E6000™ for Smarter, Faster Network in South Korea
Dec 04, 2013, 06:00 ET
ARRIS Gateway Upgrade Enables Dual Stack Broadband for Millions
Nov 26, 2013, 08:05 ET
ARRIS to Host 2013 Annual Investor and Analyst Day
Nov 19, 2013, 08:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.