SAN FRANCISCO, September 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global aseptic packaging market is expected to reach USD 85.47 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Aseptic packaging allows the end -users to meet the consumer demand for sterile and safe food and pharmaceutical products. The technology offers extended shelf stability at ambient temperature, which eliminates the need for refrigeration. As a result, aseptic packaging is expected to witness high demand from the food service entities and retailers.
The aseptic packaging manufacturers supply their product either in the form of rolls or blanks. The roll-fed filling technique dominates the market and has been adopted by the major manufacturers such as Tetra Pack. Whereas, companies such as Elopak and SIG have adopted the blank filled systems. These two technologies are not interchangeable since the process and equipment associated with these two methods are different. As a result, buyers are unable to switch from one process to other. High capital investment is likely to be a key restraining factor for the industry.
Investment, Divestment, capacity expansion and new product development are the key strategies adopted by the major players in order to strengthen their position in the market. The industry players are likely to invest more on R&D and innovation owing to continuously changing demand from end-users in terms of product quality, performance, and appearance. The major manufacturers are likely to adopt acquisition strategies in order to meet the rising consumer demand and cope with the new technologies.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Aseptic Packaging Market Analysis By Product (Cartons, Bottles, Bags & Pouches, Prefilled Syringes, Vials & Ampoules), By Application (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aseptic-packaging-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The food was the key application segment for the industry and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% over the next eight years. The process is carried out at lower temperatures. Thus the texture, appearance, flavor and nutritional value of the products remains unaffected. In addition, light weight and recyclability offered by aseptic packaging are expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the forecast period.
- Prefilled syringes demand in the industry was valued over 4.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% from 2016 to 2024. Advances in biotechnology and rising demand for biologics is anticipated to drive demand over the eight years. The technology offers safety against drug degradation and contaminants. Furthermore, it eliminates the need for refrigeration and thus lowering the cost associated with the maintenance of the product.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to rapid growth of food and beverage packaging sector in the region. China was the largest market for aseptic packaging in Asia Pacific and accounted for over 50% of the regional demand in 2015. Increasing consumer disposable income and changing dietary habits in countries such as India, China, Japan, and Korea are expected to raise demand for packaged ready-to-eat meals, frozen meat, and juices, which is anticipated to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the projected period.
- The key players in the industry are The key players in the market include Robert Bosch GmbH, Tetra Pak International S.A., Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd., Schott AG, SIG Combiboc Obeikan, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, and Agropur Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Malic Acid Downstream Potential Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/malic-acid-downstream-potential-market
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Rebars Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fiber-reinforced-polymer-frp-rebars-market
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyvinylidene-fluoride-pvdf-market
- Fluoroelastomer Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluoroelastomer-market
Grand View Research has segmented the aseptic packaging market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Aseptic Packaging Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Bags & pouches
- Prefilled syringes
- Vials & ampoules
- Aseptic Packaging Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Aseptic Packaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - ni2014.org , grandviewresearch.com/blogs/specialty-and-fine-chemicals
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.