ASI Names 2013's Six Sexiest Promotional Products
Valentine's Day advertising favorites include condom matchbook and thigh-high socks
TREVOSE, Pa., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released its annual list of sexiest promotional products spicing up 2013's hottest advertising campaigns.
A search for top romantic giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals this year's marketers are in hot pursuit of clever alternatives to the familiar hearts and flowers. Click here to see a demo of 2013's six sexiest products.
"Businesses serving the college, couples, resort, nightclub or even gift shop market can easily spread the love around with the memorable branded products on ASI's annual list of sexiest giveaways," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and CEO of ASI, the largest member organization serving the $19.4 billion promotional products industry. "And there's no better way to thank your hottest clients and say 'we love doing business with you' than with a gift that keeps on giving – any time of year."
ASI's 2013 list of six sexiest promotional products:
- Condom matchbook, from StopNGo. You can't strike out with safe, branded condoms tucked discreetly inside a matchbook cover.
- Bling cup, from Berney-Karp. Kick ad campaigns into high gear with a tricked-out travel mug.
- Thigh-high socks, from American Apparel. Get a leg up on the competition with pairs of branded, 26-inch, made in the USA socks.
- Faux diamond keychain, from Pinnacle Designs. Jewelry stores can put a memorable sparkle in any customer's eye.
- Breast pasties, from Pastease. Handmade in the USA, for fun or for modesty.
- Chocolate box, from Chocolate Inn/Taylor & Grant. An edible variation on a Valentine's Day favorite provides the perfect promotional imprint.
Results from a recent ASI global survey prove promotional products (aka freebies) give consumers a more favorable impression of advertisers in every international city surveyed and deliver commanding advertiser recall among 87% of all recipients. In addition, an ASI cost analysis of promo products versus other advertising media shows the investment in logoed items is modest, more targeted and more achievable for smaller businesses than other forms of advertising like prime-time TV.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 26,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute
More by this Source
President George W. Bush Inspires Packed House at ASI Dallas Show
Feb 06, 2014, 19:21 ET
Shark Tank Judges Pick Card Ninja as Best Promo Product at ASI Trade Show
Jan 09, 2014, 18:03 ET
ASI Survey Says 2013 Corporate Gift Giving Is Up
Nov 27, 2013, 13:34 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.