ASI Names Top 7 Luckiest Promo Products
Annual list includes light-up fedora, customized travel guide and booze basket
TREVOSE, Pa., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released its annual list of the seven luckiest Irish-themed promotional products for companies looking to promote their company or brand by getting out the green.
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like shamrock lapel pins and custom Guinness cufflinks to light up St. Patrick's Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are favoring St. Patrick's Day products. To watch a video featuring the products click here.
ASI's Lucky 7 Promo Products List:
- Gift Booze Basket, from Corporate Gift Experts. Packed with Baileys, Jameson, truffles, Irish candies and two shot glasses.
- Light-up sequined fedora, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Sure to light up any nightclub promotion.
- Shamrock necklace, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Inexpensive freebie can be used at Mardi Gras, too.
- Ireland travel book, from National Geographic Society. Travel agencies can customize.
- Shamrock tie, from Wolfmark. Perfect for wait staff and office employees.
- Shamrock lapel pin and tie clip, from Paragon Corp.
- Toucan Guinness cufflinks, from Pinnacle Designs.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as gifts for employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to dramatically increase response rates.
A recent landmark study from ASI proves ad specialties beat out prime-time TV, radio and print advertising as the most cost-effective advertising medium available.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute
More by this Source
New ASI Report Says T-Shirts Now The Go-To Charity Fundraiser
Oct 28, 2013, 13:14 ET
ASI Survey Says 2013 Corporate Gift Giving Is Up
Nov 27, 2013, 13:34 ET
ASI's "State of the Industry" Forecasts Record-Breaking Ad Specialty Sales
Aug 12, 2013, 17:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.