NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019. Geographically, the Asia-Pacific market has been segmented into China, Australia, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Malaysia, among others. The Chinese segment held the largest share of 41% of the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market in 2013, followed by the segment in Thailand with a 9.2% share. The Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market holds a high potential for growth in future due to the increasing environmental concerns from increased drilling activities, combined with the increasing regulations by the regional governments to enforce effective drilling waste management.
The market has been segmented, in terms of services, into solids control, containment & handling, and treatment & disposal. In 2013, the treatment & disposal services held the largest market share of 39% of the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market, followed by the containment & handling segment with a 33% share. In this report, the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market has also been segmented, on the basis of application, into onshore and offshore drilling waste management.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with the developments (New products & services launches, contracts, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market. Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), Baker Hughes (U.S.), and Weatherford International (Ireland) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share of the Asia-Pacific market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market; usage patterns/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets, across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Asia-Pacific drilling waste management market, along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019, along with the business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02827299-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001