LONDON, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This Asia-Pacific enterprise telephony market tracker analyzes trends, vendor-market performance, vertical and horizontal market splits, go-to-market strategies, and important customer wins. The market is segmented into Private Branch Exchange (PBX), Key Telephone System (KTS), Wireless Private Branch Exchange (WPBX), and Internet Protocol (IP) PBX. The research is based on Frost & Sullivan's proprietary TEAM methodology, which ensures that clients have a 360 Degree Perspective to drive decision making. The base year is 2015 and the forecast period is 2016–2022. The countries covered are Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The enterprise telephony market in Asia-Pacific recorded a total revenue of $ million in H1 2015, registering a % decline over H1 2014. The key reason for this decline was the continued migration of the on-premises telephony market to cloud and depreciation of the local currency against US dollar.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) telephony market grew on a Year-on-year (y-o-y) basis but declined compared to H2 2014. Growth was primarily driven by higher sales of IP phones in H1 2015 compared to H1 2014. However, IP systems and IP licenses sales declined slightly for the same period.
- Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Indonesia registered positive growth in H1 2015 on a y-o-y basis. All other markets, including big markets such as Japan, Australia, China, and South Korea, declined. Owing to a decline in big markets, the total Asia-Pacific market declined on a y-o-y comparison.
- Despite the challenging economic scenario and currency depreciation, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent Enterprise, Samsung, and Microsoft managed to grow their revenue on a y-o-y basis.
- Google's "Apps for Work" and Microsoft's "Skype for Business" have continued to disrupt the market and will continue to do so in the near feature.
- The mid-market, which has been a new growth area for vendors since 2013 and expected to be the fastest growing market segment during 2015 to 2022.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3691040/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48