LONDON, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific mass notification system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.6% from 2014 to 2019. China held the largest share of this market in 2014, while the mass notification system market in Australia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 31.7% during the forecast period. The growth of mass notification system market in this region is primarily driven by the increasing threats and natural disasters, increasing awareness for emergency communication solutions, and growing trends towards mobility. Emerging economies such as China and Japan are creating new growth opportunities for the mass notification system market in Asia-Pacific.
The Asia-Pacific mass notification system market has been segmented and forecast on the basis of industry verticals, such as education, defense, healthcare, energy & power, and others. The market has been segmented and forecast based on products, such as hardware and software & services. The market has also been segmented and forecast on the basis of application, including interoperable emergency communication, business continuity and disaster recovery, integrated public alert & warning and business operation and solutions such as wide-area solution, in-building solution and distributed recipient solution. The Asia-Pacific mass notification system market has been segmented based on the basis of major countries in this region, including China, Japan, and Australia.
The mass notification system market in Asia-Pacific contributed a share of 9.2% to the global mass notification system market in 2014. China contributed a share of 20.6% to the overall Asia-Pacific mass notification system market in the same year.
The Asia-Pacific mass notification system market was dominated by Athoc Inc. in 2014; it was followed by Honeywell International. New product launches, partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations are the major strategies adopted by the key players to achieve growth in Asia-Pacific mass notification system market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of Asia-Pacific mass notification system market, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to analyze the market, which in turn will help these firms in achieving a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Asia-Pacific mass notification system & services offered by the top 5 players in this market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in Asia-Pacific mass notification system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various Asia-Pacific mass notification system across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in Asia-Pacific mass notification system market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in Asia-Pacific mass notification system market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859260/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-mass-notification-system-market-by-product-by-solution-by-vertical-by-application-by-geography---analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300277468.html