LONDON, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatches are concentrated mixtures of pigments and additives, used for coloring and imparting specific properties to polymers. They are prepared by encapsulating pigments in carrier resins, which are then cut into granular shape or kept in liquid state (liquid masterbatch), and later processed with base polymer. Based on their use and appearance, masterbatches are classified into four major types - black, white, color and additive, which are used for diverse applications. Black masterbatch segment dominated the Asia-Pacific masterbatch market with more than one third revenue in 2015. The segment is forecast to continue its dominance over the next five years as well on account of growing demand from building and construction sector, which is growing at a robust pace, and increasing applications in automotive sector. In Asia-Pacific region, highest demand for black masterbatch is being witnessed from China, predominantly due to rapidly growing end user industries.
According to "Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market By Type, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the Asia-Pacific masterbatch market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9.7% during 2016-2021. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing demand from various end user segments, such as packaging, automotive, consumer appliances, electronics, etc. In order to leverage high growth opportunities offered by the region, major companies, such as Ampacet, A. Schulman, and Clariant, are increasing their focus on China and India. With a growing number of plastic processing units in Asia-Pacific region, especially in China and India, the demand for masterbatches has been increasing at a robust pace, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well. Apart from plastic industry, high demand for masterbatches is being witnessed from other industries, such as packaging, construction, automotive and consumer appliances. "Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market By Type, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to Asia-Pacific masterbatch market:
- Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive); By End User Sector (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others); and By Country (China, India, Indonesia & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific masterbatch market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, dealers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch, manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3783882/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-masterbatch-market-by-type-white-black-color-and-additive-by-country-china-india-indonesia--others-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300255733.html