DUBLIN, August 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By Country (China, India, Indonesia & Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific masterbatch market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9.7% during 2016-2021
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing demand from various end user segments, such as packaging, automotive, consumer appliances, electronics, etc.
Masterbatches are concentrated mixtures of pigments and additives, used for coloring and imparting specific properties to polymers. They are prepared by encapsulating pigments in carrier resins, which are then cut into granular shape or kept in liquid state (liquid masterbatch), and later processed with base polymer.
Based on their use and appearance, masterbatches are classified into four major types - black, white, color and additive, which are used for diverse applications. Black masterbatch segment dominated the Asia-Pacific masterbatch market with more than one third revenue in 2015.
The segment is forecast to continue its dominance over the next five years as well on account of growing demand from building and construction sector, which is growing at a robust pace, and increasing applications in automotive sector. In Asia-Pacific region, highest demand for black masterbatch is being witnessed from China, predominantly due to rapidly growing end user industries.
In order to leverage high growth opportunities offered by the region, major companies, such as Ampacet, A. Schulman, and Clariant, are increasing their focus on China and India. With a growing number of plastic processing units in Asia-Pacific region, especially in China and India, the demand for masterbatches has been increasing at a robust pace, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well.
Apart from plastic industry, high demand for masterbatches is being witnessed from other industries, such as packaging, construction, automotive and consumer appliances.
Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market 2011 - 2021:
- Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive); By End User Sector (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others); and By Country (China, India, Indonesia & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Innovative Products
- Masterbatch Utilization in uPVC
- Masterbatch in Medical Application
- Nanoparticle Based Masterbatches
- Light Weight Vehicles
- Expansions Plans in Asia-Pacific
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Masterbatch Market Overview
5. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific White Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competition Benchmarking
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Alok Masterbatches Pvt. Ltd.
- Ampacet Masterbatch (Shanghai) Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Blend Colors Pvt. Ltd.
- Cabot (China) Limited
- Changzhou Hongmei Plastic Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Clariant Chemicals (China) Ltd
- Guangdong Charming Co., Ltd
- Malion New Materials Co., Ltd
- Ngai Hing Hong Company Limited
- Orbit Masterbatches Pvt. Ltd.
- Plastiblends India Limited
- Poddar Pigments Limited
- Polmann India Ltd.
- PolyOne Shanghai Co., Ltd
- Schulman Asia Limited
- Yangxi Huaqiang Color Master Batch Factory
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6sphz/asiapacific
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-masterbatch-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---focus-on-packaging-construction-automotive-consumer-appliances--others---research-and-markets-300312506.html
SOURCE Research and Markets