NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia Pacific Sports medicine market is valued at $2.75 billion for the year 2014 and is expected to reach $3.85 billion by the end of 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.96% during the period of 2014-2019.
Rising incidence of sport related injuries are driving the market growth. Awareness among athletes to maintain their fitness levels has been a factor in promoting the growth of the Sport medicine market in Asia Pacific.
Lack of skilled labor in the Asia Pacific region has been a major setback hindering the growth of the Sports Medicine market in this region.
The global sports medicine market is segmented into four categories namely on the basis of the treatment procedure, type of product, on the basis of target area and finally on the grounds of geography.
The Sports medicine market in the Asia Pacific region is prominent in China, India, Japan and South Korea. China accounts for the biggest market in this region. Statistics show that sport related injuries constitute nearly 5% of the injuries suffered by the population in China. This is a very high number considering the fact that China has the highest population in the world.Closely following China is India with a share of 3.8% of injuries which are sport related. The market in this region is at the starting stages. High growth is expected from these regions in the near future. APAC market is expected to cross the European market by 2020. Following India, Japan and South Korea hold the larger market share among others.
The major players in the sports medicine market are 3M, Arthrex, Arthrocare, Biomet, Bird and Cronin.Inc, Conmed Corporation, DePuy Mitek.Inc, Mueller Sports Medicine.Inc, Ossur, Smith & Nephews, Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Technology and Zimmer Holdings.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for Asia Pacific Sports Medicine market mark along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Sports Medicine market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market for Asia Pacific Sports Medicine market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03357058-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.