LONDON, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In this report, the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market has been segmented on the basis of its type and country. The market has been segmented on the basis of country into China, Indonesia, Australia, India, and Others. The market has been further categorized on the basis of types of equipment.
The well completion equipment services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, China held the largest market share of 69.2% within the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014-2019.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by companies over the past few years, and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market. Halliburton Ltd. (U.S.), Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.),Weatherford International Ltd. (Ireland), and Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porters analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Asia- Pacific well completion equipment and services market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottomline of the companies in the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997443/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48