DUBLIN, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkg835/asia_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Asia telecom Power Systems Market (2014-2019): Forecast By Powering System and By Country" report to their offering.
Telecom towers are among the key entities in network service and telecom infrastructure, with the growth in telecom services subscriber base and launch of new service features, new tower installation activities started getting uproar.
Telecommunications industry has shown tremendous growth in past few years due to value added service features, advanced technologies such as 3G and 4G, increase in number of industry participants, increasing sales of smart phones and telecom service subscriber base, and rising disposable income of individuals.
This growth resulted in increasing footprint of telecom networks to enhance service quality ultimately raising the power consumption and transmission requirement. Presently most of the telecom towers in Asia are either grid connected or unreliable meaning partly supported by grid and partly by diesel power back-up.
Key Highlights of the report:
- Market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunity for Asia Telecom Tower Powering Systems Market
- Historical market revenue trends for Asia Telecom Tower Powering Systems Market, 2011 - 2013 ($ Thousand)
- Historical market volume trends for Asia Telecom Tower Powering Systems Market, 2011 - 2013 (Units)
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by types until 2019
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by key South East Asian and Asian countries until 2019
- Market Volume and Revenue Trends and Forecast by country and types until 2019
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market By Geography
5 Market By Type
6 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkg835/asia_telecom
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets