SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Askae, a leader in automated math recognition technology, today officially announced the launch of Math4Office.
Math4Office is an add-in built specifically to bring Askae's automated math recognition technology to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, resulting in the ultimate technical documentation suite.
"Microsoft® Office recognizes spelling and grammar errors but fails to check even the simplest math mistake, such as 2 + 2 = 5," said the founding team of Askae. "Math4Office solves this problem by automatically recognizing, checking, and evaluating in real-time, mathematical, and scientific content entered within normal text."
There are several unique key features of Math4Office, including:
- Check Expressions: Simply click the "Check" button or turn on "Live Checking" to automatically underline incorrect expressions real-time.
- Evaluate Expressions: Simply click the "Evaluate" button or turn on "Auto Evaluate" to automatically get the results of any expression as soon as you hit the equal (=) sign.
- Units Calculation: Write your scientific expressions and let Math4Office help you check and solve them.
- Currency Calculation: Easily perform currency calculations by selecting the currency exchange rate period and start entering your expressions. You can use international currency codes or symbols.
- Converters: Easily convert currencies, time zones, and measures.
- Calculator Pane: Complete your calculations quickly with the built-in Calculator Pane.
- Shortcuts: Define custom shortcuts and slash commands and stop always searching for your commonly used mathematical and currency symbols.
- Variables, Vectors, and Matrices: Define your variables, view them inside your Variables Pane, and use them inside your equations.
- Plots & Tables Functions: New plot and table commands help you automatically generate graphs and tables using your defined variables and expressions.
"We're thrilled to be bringing Microsoft users of all kinds a new, much-needed functionality," continued the founding team of Askae. "They can now develop their total technical content all inside Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, without relying on external mathematical tools."
Askae Holdings, LLC is a privately held company with headquarters in San Jose, California. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on Facebook (www.facebook.com/math4office).
Math4Office offers advanced mathematics and scientific capabilities right inside Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Learn more about Math4Office at https://math4office.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/askae-announces-worlds-first-automated-math-recognition--correction-engine-for-microsoft-office-300406047.html