Aspira Networks Expands Revenue Opportunities for Retailers and Network Operators
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aspira Networks announces the launch of the Aspira 2.0 platform, its next generation DNS service for network operators and retailers. The newly enhanced services make it easier to monetize broadband networks.
Aspira aggregates networks and retailers in order to optimize shopping opportunities for consumers. Aspira products enhance the shopping experience and increase retailer exposure to consumers, while creating a revenue opportunity for network operators.
Features of Aspira 2.0:
- Over 225 partner retailers
- Enhanced Shopping Widget targets promotions to consumers
- Better visibility for featured retailers
- Unlimited retailer and network operator scalability
- Network operator white labeling of shopping experience tools
- 99.999% service reliability provided by Aspira's DNS Anycast network
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Aspira Networks is a cloud services company that aggregates retailers and network operators to improve the network and shopping experiences of consumers. Our products include high performance ultra-reliable Anycast DNS services and enhanced shopping tools. Aspira Networks supports over a million consumers in 2013.
SOURCE Aspira Networks