Assessment of China's Market for BMS
DUBLIN, February 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrdvhf/assessment_of) has announced the addition of the "Assessment of China's Market for BMS" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The author has published a study of the China market for battery management systems (BMS). The study, which focuses on automotive, energy storage and backup battery BMS's, estimates that China's domestic market is currently worth RMB 400 Mn.
Growth in demand for battery management systems is being driven by government support of new energy industries, including subsidies for purchases of new energy vehicles as well as investment in energy storage power plants. While there is huge potential for the new energy sector, at present adoption of electric cars and the use of batteries for large scale energy storage remain limited (in the case of the former) and largely experimental (in the case of the latter).
Growth rates are expected to range between 10-15% for the next three to five years. Rapid growth in the BMS market will occur alongside growth in demand for electric vehicles. This will only occur, however, once the price of battery technology comes down significantly. According to suppliers and industry experts this could take up to 10 years.
This Limited Publication Study (LPS) provides an in-depth understanding of the BMS market in Mainland China. The sections are further broken down into three types of battery management system: automotive (electric car, low-speed EV, electric bus), energy storage, and backup battery. The report is based on a study of the production, sales, distribution and application of these BMS across China, and in their predominant end-user industries (target market). Included is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the market's size, trends, development, key participants and opportunities.
This study covers three types of battery management system: automotive (electric car, low-speed EV, electric bus), energy storage, and backup battery.
- Anhui Ligoo
- Ba Ye (Xiamen) New Energy
- Beijing Grand Power Technology
- Beijing Huashengyuantong Technology
- Beijing Jinghua High-tech Eletromechanical
- Beijing Qi Yuan New Energy
- Changsha Juli Electronic Technology
- China Aviation Lithium Battery
- Dongguan Ai Er Electrical Technology
- Dongguan Amperex Technology
- Dongguan Juwei New Energy
- E-pow Electronic
- EVE Energy
- Hangzhou Gaote Electronic
- Harbin Guantuo Power
- Hefei Guoxuan High-Tech Power Energy
- Hefei Rijin Electrical
- Jiangsu Chunlan Clean Energy Academy
- Jiangsu Soul New Energy Technology
- Lithium Balance A/S
- Microvast Huzhou
- New Energy New Power
- Ningbo Bate Technology
- Shandong Jiuli Electrical Technology
- Shanghai Founding New Energy Technology
- Shanghai Heng Dong Battery
- Shanghai Hewitec Technology
- Shanghai Mewyeah Technology Development
- Shanghai Winmicros
- Shenzhen Battsister Technology
- Shenzhen CSW Power Management Technology
- Shenzhen Huipu Energy Technology
- Shenzhen Klclear
- Shenzhen O'cell Technology
- Shenzhen Smart Electronics
- Shijiazhuang Xinkeda Energy Development
- Sunwoda Electronic
- Tianjin Lishen Battery
- Tianjin Qingyuan
- WANXIANG EV
- Winston Global Energy
- Wuhu Tianyuan Automobile Electron
- Yi Wei Tai Ke New Energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrdvhf/assessment_of
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Battlefield Management Systems Market - Forecast & Analysis 2014 - 2019
Mar 07, 2014, 12:26 ET
Global Telemetry Market by Application & Geography - Forecast Analysis (2014-2019)
Mar 07, 2014, 12:19 ET
Water Treatment Chemicals Market By Type & Application - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Mar 07, 2014, 12:14 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.