Astroglide Offers Tips for Getting Frisky Without Disturbing Holiday Houseguests
Hosting Family during the Holidays Can Be Stressful on a Relationship - Couples Can Follow our Expert Tips to Ease the Tension through Discreet Sexual Encounters
VISTA, Calif., Dec. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The holidays are a festive time of gift giving and reflection where family members often gather to celebrate. It can also mean multiple houseguests. While it's important to bring family together, a group of people sharing your home can mean limited time for friskiness for you and your partner. However, the experts at Astroglide have advice on finding the time for making your own private holiday cheer.
Here are some tips for those individuals who want to enjoy the festive mood without waking up Aunt Edna and Uncle Joe sleeping down the hall:
- Take some long showers! Bathroom time is usually private, even among families. Use this opportunity to have some slippery fun. If your nosy family is suspicious, you can always point to your environmentalism by saving water through showering at the same time.
- Set your alarm early to get in a quickie. With luck you can enjoy a blissful post-escapades power nap before the rest of the family is awake and busy wrecking your house.
- Run some "very important" errands so you can be alone. Tell them you are doing last-minute shopping so they won't intrude. If you can find some seclusion and you have a good-sized car, then give the backseat a try to relive your younger days!
- Prepare a big meal for the whole group, and say you simply need 30 minutes of nap time while the turkey roasts. Your partner can find an excuse to check in on you…
- If you are the houseguest, then pull a Houdini and simply disappear for a quick romp. Do some recon beforehand to scope out the best spots, whether it's the basement, a cozy closet, or even up in the attic!
- If all else fails, consider bribery. Offer to pay for the group to go bowling or see a movie while you two stay home to cook and clean or wrap all of their amazing presents.
When you are looking for the perfect gift for the holidays, don't overlook your significant other. If your New Year's resolution will be to spend more intimate time with your loved one, then consider the gift of Astroglide Brand Personal Lubricants to create holiday lovemaking you'll never forget.
For a complete list of stores carrying Astroglide, to request a free sample, or learn more about Astroglide products, visit www.astroglide.com
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.
More by this Source
Astroglide Offers 10 Tips for Singles Who Want to Stand Out in the Real-Life Dating World
Feb 05, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.