Astroglide Recommends Repurposing Halloween Costumes for Exciting Bedroom Encounters - Dress-up Adds Intrigue to Any Romance
Astroglide's Twitter Followers Provide Insights into the Sexiest Costumes - And Ambassador Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright Offers Tips on Creating Fun Fantasies
VISTA, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Even though the nurse and fighter pilot outfits are off and Halloween is over, the costumes do not need to sit in dark boxes for twelve long months. Adventurous couples should reuse their costumes to create fantasy time in the bedroom, or anywhere the mood strikes them.
To discover the sexiest costumes for 2012, Astroglide took suggestions from its loyal Twitter followers who suggested "Cowgirl" outfits and "Snow White" costumes as two of the sexiest Halloween outfits for women, and the "Viking" garb as the sexiest look for men.
"Halloween is now a great holiday for adults because they can really let go of some inhibitions and enjoy fun dress up play," said Astroglide Ambassador, Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright. "This free expression can pay off in the bedroom, with a new attitude that is open to trying new things." Dr. Fulbright offered some tips for couples who want to introduce some Halloween-inspired fantasy into their sex lives:
- Keep a fantasy journal so every salacious thought can be recorded and reenacted at a later date.
- Work together to create fantasies, give each of your characters a sexy back story to setup the sexual tension.
- Play a fantasy affairs game while in costume to help guide your sexual actions and give you both some new ideas.
- Consider using the classic mummy costume – you can unwrap a layer at a time!
- Unleash your inner actor and get fully into a character. Try on a crazy blonde wig or an English accent. Mix up your fantasies with "caveman surprises cowgirl" or "fighter pilot tames Dracula." Your imagination is the only limit.
- Fully commit to the fantasy by dressing up for more laughter, bonding, and of course hotter sex with your partner. Try different role-playing themes that are based on power, taboos, worship, or fairytales to find ones that really give you a spark.
You and your partner don't need to restrict dressing up to one night a year. Couples that take inspiration from the fun of Halloween can experience a new connection and enjoy letting their imaginations and inhibitions run wild.
Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright is a noted international sexologist, sex educator, author, relationship expert, advice columnist, and television and radio personality. She holds a Ph.D. in International Community Health Studies from New York University and is the author of nine books regarding sexuality and relationships. To sign up for Yvonne's daily tips on enhancing sexual satisfaction, and to read an informative Q&A section, visit http://www.astroglide.com/ask-yvonne.html.
Visit www.astroglide.com for more information about the company's complete line of personal lubricant products.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.
More by this Source
Astroglide Honors Fearless Females during Women's History Month
Mar 11, 2014, 09:04 ET
Astroglide Helps the Single Crowd Find Romance This Holiday Season
Dec 18, 2013, 11:27 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.