"At Home's new Back to Campus collection allows shoppers to decorate any space in a way that best reflects their personality," said Alissa Ahlman, chief merchandising officer, At Home. "We want to help students create a 'home away from home.' This year's Back to Campus collection offers the opportunity to easily combine the various styles to create a unique look."
Consider some of these At Home products and tips when decorating your new space:
- Pick a theme. At Home's most popular themes this season for Back to College are Femme De Luxe, Airscape, Blue Mood, Bold Free Spirit, Chic Free Spirit and Retrographic. From a boho feel to a 1960s den, At Home covers the spectrum on any and all ways you'd like to decorate.
- Maximize small spaces. Take advantage of organizational tools for under the bed, in the closet or even over the door. The most unlikely organizational tools are often the most useful.
- Save space with storage. This ladder bookshelf or ottoman serve as additional storage space while adding an extra piece of accent furniture to the room.
- Add a pop of color. At Home has a variety of rugs and throw pillows to help brighten up a space. And don't forget to include some fun décor accents to decorate your desk or empty wall space.
- Keep a checklist. Use At Home's printable 2016 Back to Campus Checklist to make sure you don't miss a thing while shopping.
For more information on At Home or to find locations in your area, please visit: http://www.athome.com/.
ABOUT AT HOME:
At Home, the home décor superstore, is focused on providing customers with the broadest assortment of home décor products to suit any style, at any budget, for any reason to redecorate. With a wide assortment of 50,000 items throughout our stores, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information, visit the company on http://www.athome.com or find us on Facebook (AtHomeStores), Instagram (AtHomeStores) or Pinterest (AtHomeStores).
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150904/263908LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/at-home-helps-students-create-a-home-away-from-home-with-back-to-campus-collection-300295474.html
SOURCE At Home