At Home in Arkansas Launches New Web Site Introducing Enhanced Features For Local Businesses And Homeowners
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At Home in Arkansas, the state's leading luxury home and lifestyle brand, has launched its newly re-designed site, AtHomeArkansas.com, to enhance the user experience for both local businesses and homeowners. With a streamlined design, improved search functionality and rich multi-media content, the new AtHomeArkansas.com makes it easier for consumers to find home design ideas, resources and professionals.
"We are excited to launch the next-generation At Home in Arkansas site to connect affluent, engaged homeowners and shoppers with our clients, faster and more easily," said Kelly Fraiser, publisher of At Home in Arkansas. "More than ever, we're empowering local and home design professionals to strengthen their online brand presence in the marketplace to attract shoppers, drive increased business, and generate more ways to interact with qualified consumers."
"When a consumer comes to the new AtHomeArkansas.com for home design ideas, they will find even more relevant content for inspiration, and easy connections to the resources and professionals who can make their dream home happen," adds At Home in Arkansas Editor in Chief Rosemary Hallmark. For advertisers, the new site offers a stronger web presence, more lead capturing, enhanced traffic from organic and referral search, and increased opportunities to reach prospective customers.
Key site features include:
- Spotlight, a 400-word story highlighting a local business's work. Limited to 24 total profiles with prime placement on the home page and all subsequent landing pages in rotations of six, each Spotlight listing features unlimited photos, a 250-word company description or story, logo, contact information, website link, "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality, social media connections to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and video upload capability.
- Local Resources, an online design center and go-to source for visitors searching for products, services and professionals. Featured prominently on the home page and subsequent landing pages, searchable by category or alphabetical listings, the Local Resources features a custom page for every listing that includes 20 photos, a 250-word description, logo, contact information, website link, and "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality.
- Run-of-Site Digital Display Ads offering exclusivity as one of only 16 advertisers rotating through 4 positions on the site, every landing page, every blog page, every day for one year.
- Expert Q&A with top home design professionals dispensing invaluable advice and tips. Accompanying their profile is a photo, contact info, web link and video.
- Videos custom-produced by At Home in Arkansas that are featured on the site and YouTube for one year. Included is social media announcement, two-week promotion on the home page, and video archived at www.AtHomeArkansas.com.
For 16 years, At Home in Arkansas has been the state's leading home and lifestyle brand, delving into all aspects of the well-designed life by showcasing Arkansas' most inspiring homes and gardens, as well as sharing tips for living in style. Through its monthly full-color glossy magazine, web site, blog and social media channels, At Home in Arkansas delivers a monthly audience of over 522,845 affluent homeowners who are actively searching for home design products and services and connects them with advertisers, some of the most respected businesses in the region's marketplace.
About At Home in Arkansas
At Home in Arkansas is a part of Network Communications, Inc., a leading local media company providing lead generation, advertising and Internet marketing services to the luxury and multi-family segments of the housing industry. The Company's leading brands are Apartment Finder, DigitalSherpa, Unique Homes, New England Home and Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. The Company's strategy focuses on providing high-quality and measurable marketing solutions to local clients by leveraging its proprietary prospect-focused distribution, social media and online franchises, and content management infrastructure.
SOURCE Network Communications, Inc.