Creating, building, managing and sharing imaginative parks in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. In RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, players can open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out dream parks. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade buildings, keeping peeps happy and making more money to grow your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster creator allows players to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement gives players the freedom to express their creativity.
Additional Key Features Include:
- Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
- Coaster Builder: Easily create wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
- Stunning Retina 3D Graphics: RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been this beautiful on mobile devices. Enjoy every park ride, coaster, building and park decoration in high resolution 3D graphics with real-time day and night cycle.
- Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, and shops. With additional content to be rolled out throughout seasonal events, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch will offer the largest selection of content ever proposed on mobile.
- Park Management: Create, manage and grow a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management panel.
"We are working hard to develop a fun, engaging and innovative successor to RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile and cannot wait to share the newest game with our fans worldwide," said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. "By partnering with Nvizzio to create RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch we can leverage their expertise in designing great simulation games, which benefits players as they get to experience RCT in an entirely new way."
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is free-to-play and is currently in development by Nvizzio Creations, the creative team behind RollerCoaster Tycoon World. For more information, visit www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com and Like our Facebook page at facebook.com/RollerCoasterTycoon and Twitter @OfficialRCT.
Atari (www.atari.com) is an interactive entertainment production company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®.
Atari has offices in New York and Paris.
© 2016 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ © 2016 Chris Sawyer.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
About Nvizzio Creations
Nvizzio Creations (www.nvizzio.com) is an independent game development company based in Canada, specializing in the production of 3D games through creative design excellence, flawless execution and unparalleled attention to detail. The company is a world-class game development studio and works with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. It is globally recognized for its unique work philosophy, brilliant teams, and proven expertise at creating amazing games for personal computers, consoles, tablets and mobile platforms.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150128/171825LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atari-announces-rollercoaster-tycoon-touch-coming-soon-to-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-and-android-devices-300361065.html