SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Sioux Falls on Monday, January 23rd at 815 S. Minnesota Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of South Dakota with this landmark opening.
"We are excited to bring the services of physical therapy to the Sioux Falls community," said Ernie Christensen PT, DPT, COMT, CEAS, CCI and Facility Manager of Athletico. "This location will provide convenient access for the people that live in central Sioux Falls. There is a very strong health care focus within this community and we believe that we can provide the quality service they deserve. We will achieve this by meeting our goals of scheduling all new patients within 24-48 hours, offering convenient appointment times, and providing comprehensive, individual interventions to our patients."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/SiouxFallsCentral
Services available at Athletico Sioux Falls Central include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- ACL 3P Program – Our therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Sioux Falls Central:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-2nd-location-in-sioux-falls-300396593.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy