MADISON, Wis., June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Madison on Monday, June 19th at 7475 Mineral Point Rd., Suite 7, Madison, WI 53717. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Wisconsin.
"My wife grew up in Fitchburg, just south of Madison, so I am excited to give back to a community that means so much to my family," said Geoff Klein, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. "I understand the difficulties of the recovery process from a patient's point-of-view and apply that perspective during rehabilitation with honest communication and empathy."
With Direct Access in Wisconsin, you can begin treatment without a prescription and get one step closer to living pain free. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Madison.
Services available at Athletico Madison include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Dry needling – Dry needling involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues. The technique takes from five to eight minutes and helps reduce pain, restore function and improve activity levels.
- Golf rehabilitation – Athletico continually strives to offer the most advanced and effective golf services to positively impact the golf community. Our staff utilizes their expertise in golf fitness and rehabilitation to attend to injured golfers, keep active players active, and work to prevent any future injuries.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Madison:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-madison-300476759.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy