MANTENO, Ill., June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Manteno on Monday, June 5 at 183 N. Main St., Manteno, IL 60950. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Southern Suburbs of Chicago.
"Having lived in the Peotone and Manteno area for the past 25 years, I know how privileged I am to have the opportunity to serve such a caring community," said Terri Verbeeren, MPT, Facility Manager of Athletico. "My mission is to support each of my patients in getting back to doing the things they love by stressing the importance of a healthy lifestyle."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Manteno
Services available at Athletico Manteno include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Massage therapy – Out of all the rehabilitation and specialized services Athletico offers, massage therapy is definitely a patient favorite. This type of therapy is the perfect complement to any rehabilitation program. In addition, massage therapy is an effective technique in preventative care, as well as general wellness, relaxation, and injury prevention.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists focus on treatments that decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improve an individual's function and mobility, and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Manteno:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-manteno-300469849.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy