O'FALLON, Mo., March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened its second location in O’Fallon on Monday, March 27th at 343 Winding Woods Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63366. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the city of O’Fallon.
"I am excited to provide better access to physical therapy for the growing North O'Fallon community and am determined to play an active role in my patients' recovery," said John Ruesler, DPT, ATC, CMPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. "There is truly no greater feeling than assisting patients in achieving their personal goals."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/OFallonNorth
Services available at Athletico North O'Fallon include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Manual therapy – Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation. We believe in providing specificity of care for all conditions to ensure every treatment session is valuable.
- Astym® – The Astym system is an evidence-based, non-invasive rehabilitation program that stimulates the body's regenerative healing process. The goal of Astym treatment is to encourage the body's healing response by helping to rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico North O'Fallon:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-north-ofallon-300429736.html