BERWYN, Pa., Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Founded in 2011, ATIXA is the nation's only membership association dedicated solely to compliance with Title IX and the support of our more than 4,000 administrator members who hold Title IX responsibilities in schools and colleges. ATIXA is the leading provider of Title IX training and certification, having certified more than 2,500 Title IX Coordinators and more than 5,000 Title IX investigators since 2011. For more information, visit www.atixa.org.
HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved 2017 two-day certification courses for 12 General HR recertification credit hours. HR professionals requiring recertification credit hours will receive the activity ID upon completion of the event.
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that these programs have met the HR Certification Institute's guidelines to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
ATIXA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Register today to take advantage of this opportunity for continued professional growth and development.
ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level One
- February 8 & 9, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- February 22 & 23, 2017 in Clarksville, AR
- March 20 & 21, 2017 in Buffalo, NY
- March 22 & 23, 2017 in Baltimore, MD
- March 30 & 31, 2017 in Fort Worth, TX
- April 10 & 11, 2017 in Cleveland, OH
- May 3 & 4, 2017 in Sioux City, IA
- June 21 & 22, 2017 in Lewiston, ME
- July 12 & 13, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI
- July 20 & 21, 2017 in Oklahoma City, OK
- August 1 & 2, 2017 in Modesto, CA
- August 3 & 4, 2017 in Denver, CO
- September 20 & 21, 2017 in Annandale, VA
ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level Two
- March 29 & 30, 2017 in Boiling Springs, NC
- May 22 & 23, 2017 in Columbus, OH
- June 28 & 29, 2017 in Portland, OR
- July 17 & 18, 2017 in Dallas, TX
- July 24 & 25, 2017 in Omaha, NE
- October 16 & 17, 2017 in Allendale, MI
ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level Three
Want to Host an ATIXA Event?
If your campus is interested in learning more about hosting an ATIXA Training Event or need additional information, please contact Megan Birster, Director of Marketing Outreach and Business Development, at email@example.com or (610) 993-0229, ext. 1015.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atixa-now-offering-hrci-and-shrm-credits-300394315.html
SOURCE Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA)