ATK to Feature Defense Products and Capabilities at IDEX 2013
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATK (NYSE: ATK) will exhibit at The International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) on February 17-21 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. The ATK booth will be located in the USA pavilion at Booth B21 in Hall 3. ATK will highlight a variety of capabilities and programs at the show.
ATK products showcased during IDEX will include the company's medium- and large-caliber ammunition, Bushmaster cannons, precision-guidance for artillery and mortars, advanced guided missiles, electronic warfare protection for aircraft, light gunships, roll-on/roll-off weapons platforms, and ammunition and accessories for law enforcement and special operations forces.
During the exhibition, ATK also will feature the company's capabilities in managing ammunition facilities and creating co-production opportunities for international partners. Additionally, attendees visiting the ATK booth will have the opportunity to meet with officials to learn more about the company's exclusive "Ammo Book" initiative as well as integrated logistics, support and training offerings for its line of medium-caliber cannons.
Specific products on display at the ATK stand will include:
- 30mm Mk44 Bushmaster® Automatic Cannon
- 30m M230 Chain Gun® Automatic Cannon
- Precision Guidance Kit for 155mm Artillery (PGK)
- 120mm Precision Mortar (recently recognized as one of the U.S. Army's Greatest Inventions through the Accelerated Precision Mortar Initiative)
- XM25 Individual Semi-Automatic Airburst System
- 30mm Mk310 Airbursting Munition (ABM)
- ATK's Medium- and Large-Caliber Ammunition
- Light Gunship/Special Mission Aircraft Displays
- Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM)
- AAR-47 Electronic Warfare System with Hostile Fire Indication
- BLACKHAWK!® and Eagle Industries tactical gear and apparel
Media interested in more information about ATK at IDEX can follow @ATK on Twitter, visit the company's booth or contact ATK's on-site media representative, Jarrod Krull, at +1-763-248-2686. An online media kit is available at www.atk.com/trade-shows/idex-2013/.
ATK is an aerospace, defense, and commercial products company with operations in 21 states, Puerto Rico, and internationally. News and information can be found on the Internet at www.atk.com.