LONDON, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the atomic spectroscopy market, has witnessed various technological advancements. These advancements have led to a growth in the number of atomic spectroscopy applications. Some of the applications using atomic spectroscopy are drug discovery and development, metabolomics, and diagnostics. However, the high cost of instruments and the lack of skilled professionals to operate these highly sophisticated systems are factors that are hindering the market.
In 2015, the atomic absorption spectroscopy segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global atomic spectroscopy market, by technology, while the food & beverage testing segment is expected to account for the largest share of the atomic spectroscopy market, by application.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global atomic spectroscopy market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the atomic spectroscopy market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. The high growth in these regions can be attributed to the increased involvement of their respective governments, increased funding scenario, and collaborations with established market players.
The global atomic spectroscopy market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are many big and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (collaborations, acquisitions, new product launches and geographic expansions) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios and services offered by the top 10 players in the atomic spectroscopy market. The report analyzes atomic spectroscopy systems by technology
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the atomic spectroscopy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various atomic spectroscopy technologies across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the atomic spectroscopy market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the atomic spectroscopy market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3587957/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48