TOLEDO, Ohio, Feb. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning today, AT&T1 will expand Digital Life to cover Findlay, Fostoria, Lima and Tiffin. AT&T Digital Life ® makes customers' lives easier by simplifying the management of their home. Digital Life offers security, convenience and peace of mind, in a customizable and easy-to-use experience.
Customers can receive a live demo and purchase Digital Life in company owned retail stores or purchase online at att.com/digitallife. Digital Life is currently available in 82 markets across the U.S.
With Digital Life, customers can use their existing home broadband provider, and any wireless phone service, and enjoy the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet their unique needs.2
- Actively Protected & In Control: The foundation of Digital Life is complete home security with 24/7 professional monitored security that allows you to know what is happening at home, or where an event has occurred. Through AT&T-owned and operated U.S.-based monitoring centers, professionals will respond to emergencies and alert police and fire authorities.
- Seamlessly Connected: Digital Life is an all-digital, fully integrated, wireless home management system, giving customers flexibility to manage their home from their smartphone, tablet or computer. The Digital Life app is available for iOS, as well as Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phones and select Kindle Fire phones and tablets. With customers' privacy in mind, Digital Life has a log in system each time the app is opened from any Internet-connected device.
- Simple & Intuitive: A user-friendly application was designed to be simple, making it easy to manage your home. The Digital Life application gives customers control over cameras, door locks, lights, thermostats, small appliances and more with the ability to set alerts or programs to manage your home. It's all integrated into one simple system.
- Personalized & Flexible: Digital Life provides flexibility so you can personalize your home to adapt to everyday life – with custom notifications and scheduled tasks. You can add devices and services anytime, as your lifestyle needs grow and change.
"Digital Life is committed to offering our customers an easy and convenient way to monitor their homes, protect their families and simplify their lives from virtually anywhere," said Brian Ducharme, AT&T Great Lakes Region Vice President and General Manager. "With the expansion in Findlay, Fostoria, Lima and Tiffin, we're looking forward to making Digital Life available to more customers throughout the country."
Digital Life starts with the Smart Security package consisting of enhanced security features and the ability to add home automation. The Smart Security package includes 24/7 home monitoring, professional installation, remote access, wireless keypad, keychain remote, 3-pack of recessed sensors, 3-pack of contact sensors, a motion sensor and an indoor siren – all for $39.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment before taxes or fees. Customers can also choose from a variety of automation packages to best meet their unique needs, including:
- Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Energy Package: Control small appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Door Package: Allow a pet sitter or repairman into your home remotely with automated door locks, or check to see whether your garage door is open or closed. Includes one automated door lock or a remote garage door controller for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Water Detection Package: Send notification(s) when water leaks are detected for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Water Control Package: Detect water leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
Experience Digital Life
Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life is sold and demonstrated in over 1,200 company owned retail stores and customers can also build a package and buy at att.com/digitallife, calling 855-288-2727 or scheduling an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2 Limited availability in select markets. Limited time offer. Online orders and select locations excluded. New 2-yr Smart Security agreement ($39.99/mo.) and Automation package with separate equipment fee and additional monthly charges required. AT&T Certified Like New equipment provided at AT&T's discretion. Early termination (up to $720), other fees and service restrictions may apply. Pricing subject to change. See att.com/dldisclaimers for details, including additional offer requirements, fees and service restrictions.
Digital Life license info. avail. at www.att.com/licenses; AR CMPY 0002238; AL 16-1596 &16-1599; AZ 18034-0; CA ACO 7091; DC602511000103; DE 11-190 & CSRSL-0057; FL EF20001003 & EF20001090; GA LVA 002310; 205972, 205968 & 205971 & GA Sec. of State Control #11018719; IL 127.001502; LA F1924; MA 7067C & SS-001878; MD 107-1716; MI Regis. 8002000003; MNTS667356; NC BPN 007236P3 & 14553-L; NJ BL000010; NV 78422; NY 12000297692, licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State;OH 53 89 1700; OK 1904; OR CCB 199880 & CLE348; PA HIC 078833; RI 7280; SC BAC13570 & FAC 13555; TN 1792; TX B17159 & ACR-1793688; UT 9036297-6501; VA 11-7142; WA EC TDIGIDL888DT; WV051204; WY LV-A-29874.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) helps millions of people and businesses around the globe stay connected through leading wireless, high-speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. We're helping people mobilize their worlds with state-of-the-art communications, entertainment services and amazing innovations like connected cars and devices for homes, offices and points in between. Our U.S. wireless network offers customers the nation's strongest LTE signal and the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network. We offer the best global wireless coverage*. We're improving how our customers stay entertained and informed with AT&T U-verse® TV and High Speed Internet services. And businesses worldwide are serving their customers better with AT&T's mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability and signal strength claims based on nationwide carriers' LTE. Signal strength claim based ONLY on avg. LTE signal strength. LTE not available everywhere.
*Global coverage claim based on offering voice and LTE data roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offering the most wireless smartphones and tablets that work in the most countries.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this news release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AT&T disclaims any obligation to update or revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.