AT&T Enhances Mobile Engagement Capabilities With New Mobile Barcode Services Platform
Digital Marketing Agencies Simplify Mobile Campaigns
DALLAS, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* now offers enhanced features that make it easier for businesses of all sizes to launch even more consumer relevant and engaging QR Code campaigns with AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy.
Working with Scanbuy, a global provider of mobile engagement solutions, the enhanced features include the ability to:
- Execute creative campaigns with codes that can help trigger actions such as link to a video, prompt a phone call, or generate an email.
- Create mobile-optimized landing pages quickly and easily.
- Help expand brand awareness using designer QR Codes to showcase colors and logos unique to a brand.
- Help personalize the consumer experience with advanced code actions that respond to user behavior and prompt custom content.
- Access near real-time reporting of sophisticated code analytics that can help guide marketing decisions.
Customers are already finding value with the enhanced platform:
- "The AT&T mobile barcode platform is an example of AT&T adapting to their customer's needs," said Stephen O'Shea, President of The Concept Studio. "As a leading digital agency in the U.S., the platform not only allows us to effectively manage the myriad of QR Code campaigns during the year, but also access the real-time metrics needed for qualitative analysis that ultimately drive key insights and strategy for future marketing efforts."
- "As specialists in mobile strategy and content optimization, we understand the profound importance of reaching consumers via their mobile devices," said Karie Turner-Baird, founder of Mobile Source Marketing. "AT&T Mobile Barcode Services provides innovative creative tools and comprehensive analytics that help us measure success and exceed client expectations."
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy allow businesses to create mobile barcodes within a variety of media that lead to exciting product information, promotions, coupons, and more, all accessed through a mobile device. These codes are compatible with almost any mobile QR application, including the AT&T Code Scanner and Scanbuy's ScanLife application, which is installed on over 67 million mobile phones around the world.
"Together with AT&T, we're offering businesses the best possible mobile engagement platform on the market today," said Mike Wehrs, CEO and President, Scanbuy. "Our ScanLife code management platform creates a dynamic experience for consumers that instantly adapts to real-time circumstances."
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy make it possible for businesses to analyze results in near real-time. A company can examine data in categories such as age, gender, and scan location with the user's prior consent, as well as device type, operating system, and time and date stamp, and use that information to deliver highly individualized experiences.
"AT&T Mobile Barcode Services can help a business to execute, monitor and report on smarter and richer mobile experiences for their customers," said Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions. "With AT&T Mobile Marketing solutions, businesses can easily share product information, strengthen their online social community, and continue to offer world-class customer service."
The AT&T Code Scanner comes pre-installed on new AT&T mobile devices and is also available for consumers to download at most mobile storefronts.
To sign up for a free trial of AT&T Mobile Barcode Services, visit www.att.com/freebarcodetrial.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's largest 4G network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T │DIRECTV brands. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. 4G not available everywhere. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.
More by this Source
AT&T Wireless Network Performance Ranks #1 In North Carolina
Mar 07, 2014, 12:26 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.