SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise teams are overrun with point solutions, which result in fragmented tools, silos of information, and team inefficiencies. AtTask, the industry's only Enterprise Work Management solution, has simplified the complexities of collaborative work by creating integration scenarios with leading online document management solutions to deliver seamless workflows for enterprise teams in a unified collaboration and work environment.
Integrations enhance AtTask's enterprise work management platform
"We are excited to enable enterprise teams to better manage the overall chaos of work," said Eric Morgan, AtTask CEO. "By focusing on our customers' needs, and leveraging our years of experience, we've created integrations that focus on real departmental work scenarios to create a seamless workflow. All of this is done in the context of the entire lifecycle of work."
The AtTask seamless connections with Box, Dropbox and Google:
- Eliminates the inefficiencies of switching between multiple tools
- Provides peace of mind by tracking the most current version of every document
- Increases efficiencies by killing email as the main source of document collaboration
- Breaks down barriers between people and teams by providing improved visibility
Thousands of enterprise teams use AtTask to manage and collaborate on their work
Enterprise teams are turning to easy-to-use and deploy online document management solutions to solve document sharing and storage issues. Unfortunately, this easy deployment capability just makes it easier to add the inefficiency of having yet another silo of information. AtTask solves this problem by connecting these tools directly into the context of work and collaboration, which results in a streamlined and connected workflow.
Morgan continued, "Leveraging multiple tools for document management created a headache and inefficiencies for our customers. With these integrations, we have empowered our customers to leverage AtTask as their single system of truth."
- Watch the way AtTask integrates with document management solutions: http://www.attask.com/product/integrations-video
- Learn more about the AtTask approach to integrations: www.attask.com/product/integrations
- Hear AtTask CEO Eric Morgan talk about Enterprise Work Management: http://www.attask.com/ewm-vision
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization's goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez