Attensity Customers to Share Social CRM Use Cases Industry Events and eBook to Feature Lessons Learned from Social Analytics and Engagement Implementations
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attensity, the leading provider of social analytics and engagement applications, today announced its sponsorship of a series of events and on-demand content featuring Social CRM use cases from some of the world's leading brands. The events will include presentations from Attensity customers Capgemini, EMC, Neiman Marcus, StubHub and others, while a new on-demand eBook titled "Social CRM Use Cases from the Field," will be available for download on the Attensity web site.
"Many organizations are struggling to determine how to get real business value from their Social CRM initiatives," said Rebecca MacDonald, vice president of marketing at Attensity. "Our customers are large enterprise organizations with practical experience in this area, and we are excited to be able to share their best practices and lessons learned with a wider audience as a roadmap for their own social customer implementations."
Upcoming events where Attensity customers and partners will present their social analytics and engagement use cases include:
- NAB 2012 in Las Vegas April 14-19. Attensity joins partner Cognizant Technology Solutions in its booth to demonstrate real-time social analysis of the new blockbuster movie The Hunger Games and the new season of hit TV show Mad Men.
- Social Media Analytics Summit in San Francisco April 17-18. Attensity is the exclusive Platinum sponsor of this first ever two-day business conference with a complete focus on social media analytics. The agenda includes a keynote address from Attensity CTO Ian Hersey, as well as customer presentations from Neiman Marcus, StubHub and Capgemini. Register with code ATTNSTYSMA to receive 50% off the registration price.
- Big Analytics 2012 in San Francisco on April 19. Attensity is sponsoring Teradata Corporation's new series of regional events with a focus on the convergence of big data and advanced analytics techniques and technology.
- Text Analytics Summit Europe in London April 23-24. Attensity is the exclusive Platinum sponsor of this event, which will feature an Attensity keynote address and a customer presentation.
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium in New York on May 8. Attensity is a Platinum sponsor and will present customer use cases at this event dedicated to software that discovers business value in opinions and attitudes in social media, news, and enterprise feedback.
- Text Analytics Summit East in Boston from June 12-13. Attensity is the Gold sponsor of this event centered on understanding the Voice of the Customer, where an Attensity customer presentation will be featured. Register with code ATTNSTYSMA to receive 50% off the registration price.
The new Attensity eBook is a follow-up to the recently published eBook, "Make the Voice of the Customer Your Business Asset," offering best practices and lessons from VoC implementations. Each free eBook can be downloaded at: http://www.attensity.com/resources/by-type/ebook/
Attensity's position as a Social CRM heavyweight was reinforced recently by CRM Magazine's 2012 CRM Service Awards, which described Attensity as a "social scientist" Rising Star that "helps clients use social channels to gain insight into customers through text analytics." Attensity also appears among KMWorld Magazine's 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management — Attensity's ninth consecutive year on the list.
Attensity's social analytics and engagement solutions are the choice of the world's leading brands for Social CRM. Attensity is the only company that gives business users the ability to analyze millions of real-time customer conversations from any online, social media or internal source, and extract the industry's most accurate insights to drive business decisions. From its headquarters in Palo Alto, Calif., Attensity is powering the Social CRM strategies of companies such as AT&T, Charles Schwab, JetBlue Airways, Lloyd's Banking Group, Siemens, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, StubHub, Travelocity and Whirlpool. Visit www.attensity.com and follow the company at blog.attensity.com, on Twitter @Attensity, and on facebook.com/Attensity.
©2012 Attensity Group. Attensity is a trademark of Attensity Group in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All rights reserved.