DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltzrt6/augmented_reality) has announced the addition of the "Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT" subscription to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Subscription to Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the client with access to analysis in the form of periodic reports, news flashes, custom analysis and over the phone consultation in a variety of areas including communications, content, commerce, and applications.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscriber will receive advisory services about topics of interest. Subscribers may ask either general questions or specific questions relative to Google Market Intelligence research and analysis. The number of individuals that may engage research and consulting staff depends on the subscription level.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscription service focuses on strategies, applications, competitive analysis and business assessment for Augmented Reality within telecom and ICT as well as various industry verticals. In addition, Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the following benefits:
Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
Custom report development for clients subscribing at higher levels
Dedicated analyst support addressing Google and related communications, commerce, content, and applications
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
- Telemetry, Telematics, and vehicle monitoring companies
- Telecom (fixed and wireless) and ICT infrastructure providers
- Government agencies, regulatory authorities, and commissions
Key Topics Covered:
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Augmented Reality in the Battlefield 2012 - 2016
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Vehicular Safety Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltzrt6/augmented_reality
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets