LONDON, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing industrialization, expanding automobile fleet size, growing presence of online sales channels and shortening replacement period of tires are few of the major factors driving sales of tires in Australia. The country has no domestic tire manufacturing facility, and consequently, tire market in Australia is dependent on imports from China, Thailand, Japan and other Asian countries. Over the next years, tire demand in the country is forecast to majorly emanate from the replacement segment as various major passenger car manufacturers such as Ford, Toyota and Holden have announced to shut down vehicle production in Australia by 2017 on account of high import duties and various other economic factors.
According to TechSci Research report "Australia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", Australia tire market is projected to surpass US$3.9 billion by 2021, on account of increasing sales of vehicles, rising urbanization and rapid infrastructure developments. In 2015, passenger car tire segment dominated Australia tire market, followed by light commercial vehicle and medium & heavy commercial vehicle tire segments. Despite the decline in production of passenger cars in the country, passenger car tires are forecast to continue dominating Australia tire market during the forecast period, owing to huge passenger car fleet size. Bridgestone, Goodyear-Dunlop and Yokohama are few of the leading tire companies operating in Australia. These companies are anticipated to continue dominating the market through the forecast period, on account of brand acceptance among consumer and strong dealership network of these companies. "Australia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates following aspects of tire market in Australia:
• Australia Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, Two-Wheeler Tires & OTR Tires
• Import & Export Analysis
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Australia.
• To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, tire companies, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3937998/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/australia-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300362796.html