DUBLIN, January 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqwp8x/customer) has announced the addition of the "Customer Experience Management Study - Australia's Residential Electricity Sector 2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In this Customer Experience Management study for Australia's residential electricity sector, this industry explores the relationship of the experiences provided by residential electricity companies for its customers. There is a discussion of the critical factors that influence customer behaviour throughout the three phases (pre-purchase, purchase, and post purchase) of their journey through the service providers' various touchpoints.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Customer Experience Management Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. CEM Study - Australia's Residential Electricity Sector 2015
5. Understanding Pre-Purchase Behaviour
6. Understanding Purchase Behaviour
7. Understanding Post-Purchase Behaviour
8. Analysis by Customer Experience Index (CEI)
9. Analysis By Company: Origin Energy
10. Analysis By Company: TRU Energy
11. Analysis By Company: AGL
12. Analysis By Company: Red Energy
13. Analysis By Company: Simply Energy
14. Final Words: What We Are Excited About
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqwp8x/customer
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets