NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The automated truck loading system (ATLS) market is expected to reach USD 2.88 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.65% between 2016 and 2022. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include the increasing need for automating the truck loading and unloading by various companies, thereby contributing to an efficient logistics supply chain.
"The market for sawtooth dock is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
The market for sawtooth dock in the global ATLS market is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major factors contributing to this growth include increasing the adoption of sawtooth-designed loading docks for efficient loading and unloading processes. These sawtooth docks are utilized where the dock space needs to be minimized. In this dock design, the truck requires less space as it is already lined up in the drive-way direction. Therefore, these docks are utilized in industries where there is a space constraint for loading and unloading.
"APAC to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period in the ATLS market"
The global ATLS market in Europe held the largest share in 2015; however, the market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include the presence of various industries such FMCG, warehouse & distribution, paper, cement, and automotive in China and India, where companies are continually striving to deliver goods worldwide in an efficient manner. Thus, the utilization of ATLS would help in achieving greater efficiency.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people in the market. The break-up of the profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1% – 25%, Tier 2% – 35%, and Tier 3% – 40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 35%, Directors – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: Europe – 43%, North America – 29%, APAC – 14%, RoW – 14%
The prominent players profiled in this report are:
1. ATLS Ltd (Spain)
2. Actiw Oy (Finland)
3. Ancra Systems B.V. (Netherlands)
4. Asbreuk Service B.V. (Netherlands)
5. BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
6. Cargo Floor B.V. (Netherlands)
7. C&D Skilled Robotics Inc. (U.S.)
8. GEBHARDT Fördertechnik GmbH (Germany)
9. HAVER & BOECKER OHG (Germany)
10. Joloda International Ltd (U.K.)
11. Maschinenfabrik Möllers GmbH (Germany)
12. Secon Components S.L. (Spain)
13. VDL Systems B.V. (Netherlands)
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ATLS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market segments and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04073946-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automated-truck-loading-system-atls-market-by-loading-dock-flush-enclosed-and-saw-tooth-system-type-chain-conveyor-slat-conveyor-belt-conveyor-skate-conveyor-roller-track-and-automated-guided-vehicle-industry-and-g-300316563.html