NEW YORK, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing integration of ACR in smart TVs, and second screen devices such as smartphones and wearables is expected to drive the overall market"
The automatic content recognition market size is estimated to grow from USD 0.94 billion in 2016 to USD 3.57 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30.6% due to the increasing integration of ACR in smart TVs, and second screen devices such as smartphones and wearables, and increasing deployment of ACR technologies by media companies for applications such as broadcast monitoring and audience measurement.
"Audio, video, and image recognition solution to dominate during the forecast period"
In 2016, audio, video, and image recognition solution is expected to dominate the solution segment in the ACR market as it is the most sought after solution, which helps in identifying all types of media content in the ACR market. Consumer electronics is the fastest-growing vertical in this market as the electronics manufacturing companies are increasingly embedding ACR technology in the smart devices such as TVs and mobile handsets. Professional services commands the major share in ACR services market as these services are necessary for the successful implementation of ACR platforms and technologies.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to witness highest growth during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the ACR market in 2016 due to developed media & entertainment industry in the region. APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period attributing to the increasing technological adoption and growing number of ACR technology enabled smart devices in countries such as China, Japan, Australia, and India.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (45%), and Tier-3 (20%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (35%), Director Level (25%), and Others (40%)
- By Region: North America (45%), Europe (20%), APAC (30%), and Rest of World (5%)
The list of ACR vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. ArcSoft, Inc. (U.S.)
2. Digimarc Corporation (U.S.)
3. Google, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
5. Nuance Communications (U.S.)
6. ACRCloud (China)
7. Audible Magic Corporation (U.S.)
8. Civolution (U.S.)
9. Enswers, Inc. (South Korea)
10. Gracenote, Inc. (U.S.)
11. Mufin GmbH (Germany)
12. Shazam Entertainment Ltd. (U.K.)
13. Vobile, Inc. (U.S.)
14. VoiceInteraction SA (Portugal)
15. Beatgrid Media BV (The Netherlands)
16. Clarifai, Inc. (U.S.)
17. DataScouting (Greece)
18. iPharro Media GmbH (Germany)
19. Viscovery Pte. Ltd. (Taiwan)
20. VoiceBase, Inc. (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ACR market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971184-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automatic-content-recognition-market-by-solution-by-service-by-technology-by-vertical---global-forecast-to-2021-300302548.html