NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The APFC market to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022"
The global APFC market is estimated to be worth USD 4.78 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022. A key driving factor for the growth of the market is the growing demand for power management devices in industries. The adoption of APFCs in most of the industries such as manufacturing, commercial, utility, enterprise, and military is a driving the APFC market growth. The APFCs saves power, manages power factor, and reduce electricity cost, thereby acting as the driver for the market.
"Utility industry is expected to exhibit the impressive growth in the APFC market during the forecast period"
Most of the utility industries started adopting APFCs for improving the quality of reactive power and also for reducing power losses in distribution systems. Utility industries, such as power plants, cause current harmonics due to the presence of non-linear loads. These current harmonics reduction has been done by APFC panels; hence, protect the electronic devices from damage. Additionally, most of the utility industries put efforts to improve the power factor begin with banks of medium-voltage capacitors installed in the high-voltage and medium-voltage transformer substations. Vendors that provide APFCs for the utility industry include Eaton Corporation (Ireland), General Electric (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), and Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), among others.
"APAC region to be the fastest-growing market for automatic power factor controllers"
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022, owing to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in this region. The growing investments for infrastructure development in the Asia-pacific region have increased the demand for power management devices. Automatic power factor controller is one such device that helps to maintain the power factor and reduces losses in electric systems. Japan, China, India, and South Korea cover the maximum APFC market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 40%, Tier 2 - 35%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 35%, Directors - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 30%, Europe - 20%, and RoW - 5%
The major key players offering various products in the APFC market include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), General Electric (U.S.), Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Schneider Electric SE (France), ON Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.), Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (U.S.), EPCOS AG (Germany), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Crompton Greaves Ltd. (India), and Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (India).
Objective of the Study:
Objective of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global automatic power factor controller market segmented on the basis of type, component, and industry
- To describe installation types of automatic power factor controllers, namely, self-standing APFCs and wall-mounted APFCs
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume, for various segments with regard to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global automatic power factor controller market
- To strategically profile key players, comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies2, and detail the competitive landscape of the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches & developments, business expansions, and research & development in the global automatic power factor controller market
- To use the Porter's five forces model to gauge the entry barriers to this market, along with the analysis of the value chain and market roadmaps to study the evolution and timeline of the automatic power factor controller market
The Target Audience:
- APFC device manufactures
- Software developers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, forums, and alliances related to power factor correction
- Key players ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), General Electric (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), ON Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), and so on
Scope of the Report:
This report categorizes the global market for automatic power factor controller on the basis of type, component, industry, and region.
On the Basis of Type:
- Active APFCs
- Passive APFCs
On the Basis of Component:
On the Basis of Industry:
On the Basis of Region:
- North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Middle East and Africa
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04141101-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automatic-power-factor-controller-market-by-type-component-industry-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300328211.html