DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbd7dt/automotive) has announced the addition of the "Automotive Adhesives Market - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global automotive adhesive market is estimated to grow from USD 3.74 Billion in 2015 to USD 5.56 Billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 8.2%.
Automotive adhesives are used in various applications such as body in white, paintshop, powertrain, and assembly. In 2015, the body in white application segment accounted for the largest market share among all the applications, in terms of volume, followed by paintshop, assembly, and powertrain applications. The assembly application is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020 among all the applications considered in the report.
In 2015, Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest market share, in terms of volume, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the period of study. The robust demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driving factor for the global automotive adhesives market.
China led the demand for adhesives due to increased production of vehicles in the last 2-3 years. It is also the largest consumer of automotive adhesives at the global level. Other emerging economies, such as Brazil, India, Mexico, the markets in these countries are projected to grow rapidly.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the automotive adhesives market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Automotive Adhesive, By Resin Type
8 Automotive Adhesive Market, By Application
9 Automotive Adhesive Market, By Vehicle Type
10 Automotive Adhesives Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Bostik SA
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel And Co. Kgaa Business Overview
- Illinois Tool Works Corporation
- Jowat AG
- Ppg Industries
- Sika AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbd7dt/automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets