NEW YORK, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global automotive ADAS market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $24.9bn in 2016. The ADAS industry is undeniably one of the most promising segments of the automotive industry.
We break down the most important sub segment of the automotive industry but also the key sensors', applications', countries' and player's market shares, revenues and characteristics that will make them lead this specific submarket.
Now: "zFAS ECU pushes ADAS boundaries to new levels". This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
What are the questions answered by this report?
- How is the Automotive ADAS market evolving and what is driving and restraining the market dynamics?
- How will each one of the ADAS submarket segments grow and which individual technologies will prevail?
- How will the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the ADAS market?
- Who are the leading ADAS players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How should OEMs and component suppliers embrace the market opportunities?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 296 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 2 EXCLUSIVE expert interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 267 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global automotive ADAS market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Full transcript of 2 exclusive Visiongain interviews with key opinion-leaders in the market
- Tech Mahindra
- Overview of the Automotive ADAS technologies by End-User Application and ADAS Sensors
- Global Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2016-2026 and analysis of drivers and restraints
- Global Car Shipments with ADAS Forecast and analysis for 2016-2026
- Analysis of the Status of 5 Automotive ADAS Sensors in 2016 comprising: Sales volume (Million Units) forecast from 2016-2026 of ADAS Sensors by Sensor Type:
- Overview of the ADAS Sensors utilised in each one of the ADAS End-User Application;
- Global Forecast of 14 individual ADAS Submarkets by End-User Application and its penetration covering the period 2016 – 2026
- Market Value ($bn) of each one of the 14 individual ADAS Submarkets Applications
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Adaptive Front Lights (AFL)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
- Parking Assistance (PA)
- Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
- Road Sign Recognition (RSR)
- Surround View Cameras (SVC)
- Analysis of the ADAS technologies which are expected to become mandatory in North America and Asia
- Automotive ADAS Forecast and analysis of the 18 leading National Markets for 2016-2026
- SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the ADAS market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
- Profiles and detailed analysis of 36 leading companies (22 Aftermarket suppliers and 14 OEMs) within the Automotive ADAS market for 2016 comprising:
- Analysis of their role in the Automotive ADAS market including the analysis of the performance of the segment responsible for the ADAS coupled with sales figures for sensors (where available);
- Overview of their Automotive ADAS portfolio up-to-date segmented into ADAS End-User Applications and ADAS sensors;
- Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits) and segmentation by Product or Business Segment;
- Conclusions & recommendations
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Automotive value chain.
- Auto-Manufacturers (OEMs),
- Aftermarket Companies for Connected Vehicles
- Automotive Safety Systems Companies,
- ADAS Manufacturers,
- Connectivity Solution Companies,
- Data Transfer & IT Companies,
- Telematics Solution Companies,
- Infotainment Companies,
- Diagnostics Companies,
- Connectivity Companies
- V2X Safety and Security Companies,
- Road Safety Authorities
- Telecommunication Companies
- Business intelligence analyst,
- Competitive intelligence analyst,
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts & Analysis of the Evolution Towards Autonomous, Self-Driving & Driverless Cars. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03752647-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-advanced-driver-assistance-systems-adas-market-report-2016-2026-forecasts--analysis-of-the-evolution-towards-autonomous-self-driving--driverless-cars-300246753.html