NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing complexity in vehicles, with rising intrusion of electronics, has resulted in demand for tools and equipment, which offer quick and accurate diagnosis of the problems in a vehicle. The automotive diagnostic scan tools market is expected to see substantial growth in countries such as China, India, and Mexico, following stringent emission regulations and growing number of automotive workshops. This has encouraged manufacturers to develop different diagnostic scan tools based on the requirement of the end-user. The diagnostic equipment segment is estimated to dominate the automotive diagnostic scan tools market in terms of value, followed by diagnostic software and repair & diagnostic data segments.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR of 6.2% by value from 2015 to 2020. Growing number of independent aftermarket repair shops, increasing complexity in the vehicle electronics, and stringent emission norms are the factors fostering growth of global automotive diagnostic scan tools market.
This report, segments the automotive diagnostic scan tools market into following types: by product type (diagnostic equipment, diagnostic software, and repair & diagnostic data), by application (passenger car, commercial vehicle), and by region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and ROW). The key players in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market have also been identified and profiled.
This report classifies and defines the global automotive diagnostic scan tools market size, in terms of volume and value. Market size, in terms of volume, is provided in thousand units from 2013 to 2020, while the market size by value is provided in terms of USD Million.
The automotive diagnostic scan tools market is dominated by a few major players such as, Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), Actia Automotive (France), Delphi Automotive (U.K.), and Softing (Germany) .The key strategies adopted by these key market players include new product launches, agreements/joint venture, and mergers & acquisitions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (pricing trends and PESTLE analysis), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the automotive diagnostic scan tools market, high-growth regions and countries with their respective regulatory policies.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in the global automotive diagnostic scan tools market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on automotive diagnostic scan tools offered by the top 10 players in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of automotive diagnostic scan tools. The report analyzes the markets for various automotive diagnostic scan tools across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03171288-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001