Automotive Microcontrollers International Market Report 2013
DUBLIN, Ireland, December 30, 1899 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmg9xm/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Automotive Microcontrollers International Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
The report, the Global Automotive Microcontrollers Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in Europe, North America, China, Japan, India, and the Rest of World; it also covers the Global Automotive Microcontrollers market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Further, the report states that the increasing complexity in microcontroller design has become one of the major challenges for the Global Automotive Microcontrollers market. As the number of applications of automotive electronics is increasing, the complexity in the design to manage these applications is also increasing.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. Vendor Landscape
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmg9xm/global_automotive
SOURCE Research and Markets