LONDON, Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing vehicle production and high demand for fuel efficient vehicles has driven the demand for automotive pumps."
The automotive pumps market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.87 % from 2016 to 2021 to reach a market size of USD 57.5 billion by 2021. Increasingly stringent emission norms governing fuel efficiency and increasing vehicle production are the major factors helping the automotive pumps market to grow.
Passenger car segment is the fastest growing market
Passenger car pumps are the fastest growing segment of the vehicle type segment. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for passenger cars in developing countries and rise in the income levels in the developing nations.
Asia-Pacific dominates the global automotive pumps market
In the current scenario, Asia Pacific is the largest market globally for automotive pumps followed by North America. Increasing demand for fuel efficient vehicles, combined with stringent emission norms and increased focus of OEMs on expanding their market in this region are the factors contributing towards growth of the automotive pumps market in the Asia-Pacific.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from material suppliers to Tier-1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I-52%, Tier II-28% and OEMs-20%,
- By Designation: C Level-49%, D Level- 34% and Others-17%
- By Region: North America-54%, Europe-24, Asia-Oceania-18% and ROW—4%,
Players Profiled in the Report are:
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Delphi Automotive LLP (U.K.)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Johnson Electric (Hong Kong)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- KSPG AG-A RHEINMETALL (Germany)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Mikuni Corporation (Japan)
- SHW AG (Germany)
- TRW Automotive (Germany)
Reasons to Buy the Report
This report contains various levels of analysis, including industry analysis, industry trends, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging and high-growth segments of the automotive pumps market, competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries, government initiatives, and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report enables new entrants/smaller firms as well as established firms to understand the market better, thereby helping them to acquire a larger market share.
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about key markets. The report analyzes the market for automotive pumps market across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global automotive pumps market.
- Market Diversification: Detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global automotive pumps market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4046912/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-pumps-market-by-pump-type-vehicle-type-technology-type-of-displacement-and-by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300311434.html