This brand new report evaluates the current global market and future outlook for the automotive safety systems market. The report identifies the prevailing trends in the automotive safety system market and the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges along with new business opportunities in the near future.
Safety is one of the major concerns for the driver and the passenger while travelling. Growing number of fatalities in car accidents, increasing awareness, and stringent government regulations has led to higher adoption of passive and active safety systems in vehicles. Automotive safety systems are equipment that helps in avoiding an accident, and in the event of accident, saves passengers and drivers from getting injured. The role of passive safety system comes into play during or after the accidents to minimize the damage from the collision whereas active safety systems prevent the risk of collision or accidents. Examples of these are Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), and Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS)
Visiongain's report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall automotive safety systems sector?
- What are the factors driving increased adoption of automotive safety systems?
- Which automotive safety systems technology will prevail?
- In which regions are the growth opportunities for automotive safety systems?
- Who are the key players in the automotive safety systems industry?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the automotive safety systems sector?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the automotive safety systems market:
- Bosch Company
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Autoliv Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Takata Corporation
- ZF TRW
- Continental AG
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Magna International Inc.
- Mobileye N.V.
2) Global forecasts of automotive safety systems from 2017-2027
3) Our overview forecasts and analyses the passive automotive safety systems technologies from 2017-2027 These are forecast at the global level as well as individually for each of the 4 regions and 11 national markets:
4) Our study also forecasts and analyses the 10 active automotive safety systems technologies from 2017-2027. These are forecast globally and also for each of the 4 regions and 11 national markets:
- Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDW)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Adaptive Front-Lighting Systems (AFS)
- Night Vision Systems (NVS)
- Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS)
5) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in automotive safety systems. We show you the prospects for the following 4 regions and 11 national markets. Each country is also further segmented and individually forecasts each of the 12 automotive safety technologies.
- Rest of Asia-Oceania
- Rest of Europe
Rest of the World
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
This independent 180 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 152 tables and figures examining the automotive safety systems. market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market as well as analysis, from 2017-2027 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive industry and supply chain
- Automotive OEMs
- Electronic component suppliers
- Software developers
- Companies looking to enter the automotive safety systems market
- Technological solution providers
- R&D staff
- Automotive organisations & associations
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the automotive sector with an interest in automotive safety systems. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04595336-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-safety-systems-market-report-2017-2027-300386786.html