LONDON, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Automotive sensors markets expected to be driven by the safety and control application"
The automotive sensors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.72% between 2015 and 2020. Government regulations for safety, efficiency, and driver assistance; increasing vehicle production worldwide; and growing demand for sensors for the convenience and comfort are the major drivers for the automotive sensors market.
"Image sensors expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
The market for image sensors is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The ability of image sensors to detect and convey the information that constitutes an image has found its application in various safety applications such as collision avoidance systems, lane departure warning systems, lane change assistance, driver drowsiness detection among others and is expected to drive the market.
"Asia-Pacific to be the leading region during forecast period"
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the automotive sensors market in 2014 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing automobile production in China, India, and Indonesia is expected to drive the market in the region.
Breakup of primaries:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 53%, Tier 2 - 27%, and Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation – C-Level - 48%, Director Level - 33%, and Others - 19%
- By Region – North America - 43%, Europe - 22%, APAC - 19%, and RoW - 16%
Key players in the market include Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Continental AG (Germany), DENSO Corporation (Japan), Delphi Automotive Plc (U.K.), Autoliv Inc. (U.S.), Autoliv Inc. (U.S.), Sensata Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. (U.S.), and STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to sensor type, application, and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the automotive sensors market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the automotive sensors market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on sensor type, application, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the automotive sensors market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3599067/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers