LONDON, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global automotive vehicle-to-everything (V2X) market. Visiongain assesses that in vehicle (IN-V) communications will generate revenues of $29.4 billion in 2015.
Now: The latest announcement of AT&T financial results at the end of July stated that during 2015 among the 2.1 million new wireless connections, 1 million of them were for vehicles that want to connect on the web. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the automotive V2X sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 175 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 4 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 223 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Vehicle-to-Everything Communication market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications market forecasts from 2015-2025
- Regional Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications market forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North and Latin America;
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Home (V2H) , Vehicle-to-Pedestrians (V2P), In-Vehicle (IN-V), DSRC Applications, ADAS Applications, Communication Applications and Telematics Applications
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) markets from 2015-2025
- Average cost for communication type for the 2015–2058 period, by DSRC communication
- 175 tables and charts illustrating the automotive V2X market prospects
- Ranking of the 16 leading Automotive OEMs by 2014 Revenue and Ranking of the 10 leading Automotive OEMs by Sales including BMW Group, Daimler, General Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen group, Delphi, eTrans Systems and Kapsch's
- 4 Interviews with key opinion leaders Cohda Wireless (NXP), Savari Networks, Arada Systems and eTrans systems informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
- Gain access to the most accurate revenue forecasts and analysis
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market Report 2015-2025. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312578/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48