DUBLIN, Mar 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Autonomous Vehicles Market - Analysis & Forecast (2016-2025) (Focus on Major Levels of Technology and Vehicle Types)" report to their offering.
The global autonomous vehicle market is experiencing an exponential growth rate due to the rising concerns for improving road safety and ease of driving experience. This high scale of growth of the autonomous vehicle industry is subsequently influencing the market, wherein companies are testing the efficiency and feasibility of their automated systems.
Autonomous systems in automobiles have emerged as a major necessity in the current times. Automated systems assisting drivers, reduces the driver's burden and allows drivers to multi task during the journey, and ultimately improves the overall driving experience. The integration of automated systems in vehicles allows vehicles to sense the obstacles beyond the user's sight, therefore, have significantly helped in increasing the road safety for both pedestrians and drivers, reducing the traffic congestion, and improves the fuel efficiency of the vehicles. Owing to these market driving factors, the autonomous vehicle market is expected to grow exponentially, in the period 2015-2025.
Some of the key players developing and testing the autonomous features include Daimler AG, Audi AG, General Motors Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Tesla Motors, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Navya Tech, Denso Corporation, HERE, EasyMile and Mobileye N.V. These players are testing different autonomous systems on the basis of level of autonomy and the vehicle type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) to which the systems are to be integrated with.
Passenger cars currently lead the autonomous vehicle market both in terms of value (level 1 market value) and volume (number of vehicles equipped with level 2 automated features). At the same time, there is high expected growth of automated commercial vehicles due to the vast application use of these automated vehicles. Some of the applications of commercial vehicles include taxi services (ride-sharing basis), transportation (goods and passengers) and product delivery.
Europe currently dominates the autonomous vehicle market (in terms of level 1 value and level 2 volume) due the presence of major technology manufacturers, high disposable income, early commercialization of automated vehicles and public organizations supporting the advancement of these vehicles. Europe followed by North America, contributes second most share in the autonomous vehicle market. Furthermore, there is a high market growth potential in APAC region, due to the presence of several key industry players and imminent need of autonomous vehicles to curb the problems arising due to high traffic density.
Following points provide a comprehensive description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global autonomous vehicle market under different segments such as by technology, vehicle type, and geography
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global autonomous vehicle market for different level of automation in period 2015 to 2025. The study incorporates the market value of level 1 automated systems (in both passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and volume of level 2 equipped vehicles (both passenger cars and commercial vehicles) for the forecast period
- The report covers the technology- penetration of level 3, level 4 and level 5 autonomous system in passenger cars for the years 2015, 2020 and 2025
- It examines the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends prevalent in the global autonomous vehicle market.
- The report further presents a detailed examination of autonomous vehicle market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities
- The report also highlights strategic benchmarking followed by the major OEM's
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market.
- The report also includes patent analysis and the investment scenario original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Autonomous vehicle market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to the level of automation. Further, individual regions has been segmented and analyzed according to major countries.
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and future programs (if any).
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope & Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Assumptions and Limitations
5 Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Technology Levels
6 Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
7 Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Geography
8 Company Profiles
- Audi AG
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- Daimler AG
- Denso Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Mobileye N.V.
- Tesla Motors
- Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6cn7r/global_autonomous
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/autonomous-vehicles-market-2017-2025---research-and-markets-300423918.html
SOURCE Research and Markets